CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Monday, March 20, 2006

A Light Moment


Thanks to all those that participated in the first Who Am I? ® game.
Many people got that one right, and as a prize for getting the correct answer.

Allow me to sing to you in person the next time I see you.

Now here we have the 2nd installment of the popular game.

_______________________________


I play netball and I play footie. But haven’t played footie in a long time (coz of job commitments) but have been around to support the Sirens. I’m funny and I like to tease people. When I play footie I’m usually put as right defense. Nowadays I usually use another part of myself to good footie use. My voice. People say they can hear me a hundred miles away. In reality it’s more like 200 miles. I have a cousin who’s also blessed with good vocals.

Who am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home