CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Monday, March 20, 2006

TCC

I can't concentrate. I need to blog here. This week has been one of the worst weeks ever. First the Friday prayer sermons. Then the news article. And then the floods of questions about how now, to train or not to train.

Oh, you men are so lucky! This place was made for you, wasn't it? This place is meant to cater to your every whim and wants. But just once in a while, when someone who is not a man comes around and tries to make their life a little more interesting, some of 'your' friends can't handle it.

So camana tah kamu nie, nda lagi main bula?

Training tah kamu masih?

Eh, bedusa sdh eh main bula.

Main tah softball, tunggu atu lagi kana ban.

Those are just some of the comments given to me over the weekend. It's overwhelming to take in. But I just take a deep breath. You probably think I'm making a big deal about a small thing. But how would you men feel if you were asked to quit football? Tell me how you would feel?

I'm sorry. I don't want to be kurang ajar and I certainly hope aku inda ketulahan for feeling this way. But it's hard to give up something you really love. To think people thought we were just hot-hot-chicken-shit all those years ago. Inda lama nie, sekajap saja nie drg ani, this is a trend saja nie for them. Saja kan cari glamour nie drg ani. But it was hard to show people that we were serious about it. But thank you to those men that did show their support throughout the years. For not laughing at us when we know we looked foolish on the field. For understanding that we like to have many, many different coloured jerseys.

I know there are so many other pro-feminine activities like cooking, sewing, main congkak, melukis, membaca buku, menyanyi, menari, membersihkan jamban rumah, menyasah, menerikah, melipat baju, membersihkan rumah dari atas ke bawah, main gulintangan etc. These are all such fun stuff! And these really prove you are a pure female inside out. I'm so glad to be a girl. I get to do all these stuff. It's just sooo much fun. I can't wait to start a Toilet Cleaning Club (TCC)

Lets go TCC Lets Go!

I just hope I have enough time for all these wonderful activities. I mean there's so much a girl can do you know. What a way to release stress. Usually footie training was a way for me to leave all my office miseries and get together with friends and have a good time. Now I can spend every afternoon in the toilet getting to know different toilet cleaner brands. Knowing how to scrub the toilet the best way to get the grime off the quickest. Maybe I can buy clothes specifically for my time in the toilet? Cute lil outfits in pink, blue and maybe even white. Maybe nanti there'll be a special tournament on Toilet Cleaning. Well, girls better start getting ready for this new sport. I'm sure it's gonna take the nation by a storm.

Hey girls.

I know alot of you are wondering about Futsal this Friday afternoon at JKR. Well, it will still be on and Insya Allah I will be going. But I understand if some of you want to lay low for a while. That is your choice. We respect it. Maybe there are family matters involved and other more personal issues which are none of our damn business so I will understand if you will not be around this Friday.

For those of you who are coming tho (like myself) please wear shorts which are not too short ok. And remember to wear make-up so people are sure that we are still girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home