CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Monday, March 20, 2006

The love of the game..

Dear Mochas,

I wish people would just listen..

Like what sudu has been experiencing her "torrid love affair" and how people came to know about her and this affair of hers, well, that happened to me too.. not the affair bit.. but just me and playing football.. and its stressful just to think of it.. and i'm just about to blow up anytime soon now..

After the friday prayers, dad went on and said, "nah ada udah arah khutbah tu, bini bini inda dapat main bula.." and i went on.. "PASAL?" and he shrugged it off saja. Mr. Drem also called me and tell me the same thing.. i was furious. Above all this, above all people, my 10-years amah also told me bout the banned of women's football while laughing her head off.. palui.. ketawa ia lagi.. kan ku tampar ganya inda just to get that smirk off her face..

Yes people.. i was and still am THAT mad..

and.. it was in the frontpage of the BB the next morning.. (stupid BB!!) reading all the painful details and trying to find loopholes in between those words.. how can they be so narrow-minded? To be THAT stupid in deterring the development of women's health overall.. and to pin-point football saja tu.. what about the other sports?? the sports that required players to dress up the proper attire - sleevless and shorts or the other one that requires to use a short skirt to play.. am soo sick of these!!

To tell you the truth.. i didn't think we played like how men played football.. if only these stupid people were smart. Ok, maybe the bloody DF played like one.. sal their stupid coach told them to.

My boss, who knew bout me playing this sport also asked me the question.. "Eh inda tah ko main bula lagi nie, haram jua sudah main bula anie".. and I went on.. well, "imitating a men IS haram, but not when you play a sport and still be a women about it"... am soo pissedd!!!

You're lucky bulan.. you're somewhere out there.. you don't have to face these things.. they just put you down that bad..

I can't give it up now.. I know i can't... I have yet so much to show and prove everyone (suds and skurs might now a bit or two bout this) but if everybody just gives up on this.. with a broken and a heavy heart.. i have to as well.. with as much dissapointment as i possibly can as well..

Long live Sirens FC.. hope you and I can be joined together once again.. and then we can live happily ever after..

Bye sirenians..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home