CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pilates?

Pilates on saturday? hmmmmmmmmm mesti di pikirkan dulu ni coz sat nite is my date nite so after pilates n bean di mana tah kami kan mandi tu? di mana tah kami kan blow dry rambut dan segala2 nya tu? SO my ans 2 suds is, if AM is not in d country baru tah kami join eh! hehehe

So anyways its 9.30 can u believe it i'm still in my office!! crazeee apa? so guys this is y i cant go 4 training anymore coz work takes 2 much time and since kami ani masih probation kan, i have 2 perform bah! hati ani mau kan pigi training tapi caanaaa?? hmmmph

oh btw, god it sucks when df won!!! but its alright laaah... apa nya suds, inda kan tani saja kan menang.. if we win all d time, we wont have a chance to improve.. n krg we'll b big headed!! mcm that so called team who thinks they can fly kan, they think they r so high n mighty just bcoz they're in dat team... Puh-lease!!!! *eye rolling*

God i'm so mean n jahat!!! well maybe dats y my lips is swollen at this point!! erk!! something bit my lip early yday morning n by d end of the day yday my top right lip looks like angelina jolie's lip only uglier!! talursss!!! i hope my dear cuz E13 have my meds later!!

bah over n out!! i need 2 continue doing my werk!!

Cheers!!

p.s. Suds: tadi kan kami ke BSP n i was hoping 2 bump into u.... i know i know "basar kali ah BSP atu" but no harm in hoping kan? kekekeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home