CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

..all by myself...

Ho ho ho.. am sitting here all ALONE.. waiting for people to get here, if they’ll even get here anytime soon. If not it’s just me, wif my laptop and my regular ice blended mocha. Poor old me. Yes… alone.. singular.. solo.. individual.

OK so I’ll just surf by myself then. U know sitting here alone. Brings back so many memories. But most of the memories are also bringing back audio memories as well. Did you realize Sirens like being loud and noisy. I mean, it’s just not us if we don’t make noise isn’t it.

OK, Miri was exhausting yesterday. A thousand apologies for not making it to training yesterday but around 5pm Friday afternoon I was currently still at Boulevard Mall deciding whether or not to get that blouse from U2 or not.

But believe me when I say that I did bring my gear in the car hahaha sia sia pun saja ah!!!

OK.. so Scurry just called to say she’s gonna be late. OK I’m not totally that disconnected from the world and that’s a relief. OH and Drem said she’s gonna be late, stuck doing work… on a SATURDAY Drem? You workaholic!!!

Oh and good luck to Mr Drem who’s got a friendly match today.. *I think* well that’s what Drem said when he couldn’t make it to Bean later.

Sleep early tonight girls, eat light and lay off the caffeine.

We’re gonna have fun tomorrow!!!!

Oh ya Kit's here!! Yay....

"..all by myself"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home