CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

FUN FACTOR

ok girls. no blog from me tomorrow as i will not be at werk. hopefully ill make it to training. phew, had a look at the tournie schedule for Sunday (d'uh.... mcm banyak saja tournie bunyinya) and wowie.. we got our work cut out for us. But I so very very da much agree with G.

I think we're thinkiing too hard abt this tournie. Look girls, esp to those who've never played in a competitive tournie before. the most important part is to have fun ok. we've done our best for the last Kirana Cup.. we know we can play competitively and give a lot of attitude on and off the field but lets not forget the FUN FACTOR here.

we're supposed to bond as a team so lets try not to get too stressed out. there'll be some new players in our midst lets try to give them a big welcome and a big boost of confidence for their first tournie matches.

and whatever we do, we are SIRENS. no one is out on the field ALONE. we WORK together so if one does badly.. we ALL do badly and if one does well we ALL do spectacularly.

Let's reinstate how fun this game is. Why? Because it is. Somewhere along the line, some of us have forgotten what made us want to play football in the first place. I wanted to play because I just got a buzz from being on the green (sometimes sandy, sometimes muddy) field and having that chance to connect 100% with the ball. i know i'm not the best player, I know i don't have as much skill as other footballers, but one thing for sure i can say on behalf of myself and that's I LOVE THIS GAME as much as the next person.

So, if you have this in common with me and you're playing with me this Sunday. Then, I'll definitely be proud to play side by side with you.

Bulan.. we dedicate this Sunday to you babe!

May the force be with us!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home