CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Loving Burger King

Hola!
Today I am ‘Yani No-Mates’ blogging from Burger King! Thanks to Singtel, I can use the wireless internet access here for FREEEEE! Sod paying $28 at the hotel! Baik kami duduk2 mkn swiss mushroom burger d sini while using the internet for no money at all (xcpt for the price of my burger!) hehehehhehe…. R y’all drooling thinking abt my burger?? :p

Anyway, HAPPY BDAY to fellow 21st baby, Azzah! And happy bday to Aliiyah for ystrdy! Semoga jadi budak2 yg baik yeeee nakkkkkk! Faith, u wd be surprised just how many Sirens are 21st babies!

Scurry, sorry kami dc tadi ah, tangah2 tani chat pasal stupur ah. When I get a chance to go to Paragon I will let u know ah. Wat size again? (Yes, yes, I knooooowww XTRA WIDE!!). Eh if kamu mau kan, u shd ask the bday girl to ask her bro for his discount card for mizuno. I think u get 20% off if pakai card atu. And my Lop, m still waiting for u to come here to cook for me and wash my goldplated underwear 4 me! Hehehheeh….

I dun hv much to story2 sebenarnya, the work thing is going well though. It’s good experience for me anyway and our lawyer here kicks ass.

M getting updates abt training, tourney etc frm G. Y’all better train hard this week! And as usual, dun underestimate the other teams. Eh jgn lupa minta ajar how use ur body ah to defend yourselves cos I dun wan u girls to FLY lagi d padang!

K I better go now. Lama sdh kami d Burger King ani. They’ll start to think I own this place soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home