CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

R.I.P eatsleeplivefootball

Ok I realised there are some good things which can come out of this new blog. Yes to QB I think a new blog can mean a new chapter in Sirens lives. And yes.. even perhaps a new win nanti. Thanks to all those who have visited the new Sirens blog. It's good having you all here.

So.. as BigHT mentioned... the first official Sirens blog, so let's make the most of it. Although this blog is very accomodative. So if for any reason any one of you wish to talk about your man, or your car, or your game then by all means do so.

If you're a Sirens and you wanna join this blog just msg me ur email address and I can definitely add you in almost immediately (office hours only). If you are not a Siren, then I have no idea how you got here but it's ok as long as you haven't ever paid off a referree just to win a game then its ok. You're still welcome here. Because Sirens are good people, aren't we folks?

ALERTALERTALERTALERTALERTALERTALERTALERTALERT
** training tomorrow at HQ usual time**

OK I know I promised to multiply more new pics but I don't think I'll have the time to do that today. Hopefully tomorrow. Orrrrr maybe tonight coz I will be in Jangsak. So i'll be connected...

Focx Utd Tournament
Another tournament in our midst hahaha
Get ready to treat yourselves to another round of wonderful practices ladies...
Hey! I think we all need it! We can do it! We can do it!

ISB ISB ISB.. eh sorry.. i got a lil carried away I just couldn't help remembering what a fun time it was cheering ISB on last Sunday much to the disappointment of some big-headed coaches!

Ok stop gloating..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home