CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Monday, February 20, 2006

as it was...

This is how my day started

GarFu said.. “uh wake up.. don’t u have work?
I thought to myself “NO!!! not in the middle of the night!!!
What I said out loud was “huh.. what time is it????

Sudu looks at her alarm clock and froze up for a moment. It was 0555hrs on a Monday morning! How could she not remember turning off her alarm?? How could she have just gone back to sleep again without feeling guilty! You know what I think? I think it’s a conspiracy! I really do! Someone doesn’t want her to go to work! The truth is out there people!

_______________________
Well.. our favourite Moon has now gone down under. Let us know when u arrive Mun.. hope your flight was smooth and speedy! I can understand how Crème feels. I mean, not only aren’t we going to see Muh because she has to concentrate on her exams but we’re also losing Mun til June. But it’s ok.

***Pursue your studies first ok Sirens, then you can have fun later!!***

QB-ster… ur lingerie.. goldplated izzit? So mahal hahaha

_________________________
Update on Sirens Victory BBQ
It was tentatively going to be held on 4th March, but may have to be postponed again because of DPMM home game that night.

So when do I think the BBQ will take place. Well, GarFu had an idea, how about we tarus celebrate kan with Sirens Birthday. I mean, we can’t exactly celebrate it on March 28th itself coz that’s a Tuesday, but how about a Saturday before it? Let’s say either March 11th or 25th. (Sorry March 18th no can do as my COUSIN is getting married.. y’all know who I’m talking about…) Anyway.. so those are the options. Can we get a vote in soon? Me and GarFu are sooo excited abt this BBQ. Actually I think he’s more excited. Depending on how we fare budget-wise.. he might even get me a bouncer!!! But lets cross our fingers on that one.
________________________
Due to geographical differences with the Queen and the Moon. I have once again updated Multiply with pictures which I hope will cure the disease plaguing our Royalty and our lady in the heavens.
Take care of yourself girls!
Next update: Fun with Scurry and Sudu and Drem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home