CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

QB reporting from Singapore

Greetings from Singapore!

Firstly, I wd like to say…..WOOOHOOOO! LIVERPOOL MENANGGGGG!!! :p hehehehhehehehehehe….

Secondly, I m bored and homesick here in Spore. I seriously do not like living in a hotel room and not getting home-cooked food! ~Looooonellllyyyy! ~ am sooooo lonelyyyyy!~ Inda siok kali ah, jln2 and mkn sorang ani! I have a fab view of the durian (Esplanade), Boat Quay, the Supreme Court etc from my room on the 46th floor , but NO BREAKFAST INCLUDED!!! Sasak jua kami tu! Oh and u know wat, it costs $4.50 to wash 1 bra or undies thru the hotel laundry! Paloi! God help me, another 13 days to go.....

Anyway, Sudu, I will be back in the afternoon on 4th March so BBQ, here I come!! Victory BBQ tu ah! AMINNNNNN!

Eh siok jua ada charity match atu ah. But I’m gonna miss it! Boohoohoo! And I am gonna miss watching the tourney. Hope all goes well. I know u girls can do it.

Can somebody pls post some pics 4 me to look at? *looking at Sudu* M looking fwd to looking at Scurry’s Man’s pics too! K I m outta here. Pls can all of u blog regularly to amuse me….thx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home