CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Wanted: Receptionist

Criteria: Must be loud, must be inquisitive to the point of being rude. Must know how to ask embarassing questions in booming voice so that patients in other wards can hear. Must possess face that can give you chills down your spine. Must be able to make patients feel like they are back in school about to see the principal for punishment.

----------------------
Ever noticed how some receptionists can make you feel like you were 10 years old again? This receptionist which I had the greatest opportunity to meet today did exactly that. Didn't exactly alleviate any tooth ache was enduring. But it did get me thinking on how they got to be that way. I'm sure they didn't have the personality of the Wicked Witch of the East from their very first day of work. Or did they?

Ebihhh.. the dentist nearly made me cry. He said it's my fault for not taking up that appointment for tooth extraction when I was called. Jahat! It's not my fault I had other priorities. Just like they have other priorities too! That's it, I'm going to the other side. I'm going to a private dental clinic.

-------------------------
On a happier note, I think I can safely say the Sirens Victory BBQ can now be rescheduled to March 4th, that is if people at the house are OK with it. I will update more on this soon ok. QB I know ull only be coming back home on that very same day so I hope your flight is not an evening flight.

-------------------------
I have so many pictures of Sirens in our desktop and laptop. Someday I will burn them all onto several cds so you guys can pick and choose whichever photo you wanna keep for your own collection.

------------------------
Mun, can u leave on Monday? Coz I got something to give you but it won't be done by Sunday. *sob sob* but I'll try never mind la. If inda siap I will just have to post it to you... by FED-EX don't worry... we know how picky you are with courier services.

------------------------
OK... gtg.. btw... *drum roll*... more pictures are in Multiply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home