CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

i am so sorry

My deepest apologies Sirens and blog contributors. But I just deleted almost 2 years worth of memories. I should've DAMN I should've done what I wanted to do ages ago. And that was to print out all our blog entries and compile them into a book. Now I can't even do that. I should've known I'm such an idiot when it comes to technology. I should've just left it to Scurry to fix but ARGGGGHHHH *screams really loudly while crying inside* now all that I could save was the past weeks blog posts.

I'm so so so sorry. Scurry for your passionate and sometimes amusing posts on Your Man. Drem for your Dear Blogger posts which I laughed at while reading because you're just so funny sometimes even when you don't mean to be. G... for your hilarious posts which always sound like you're PMS-ing. Bulan.. your posts while you were terribly homesick and updating us on ur life during the month of Puasa.

All that's gone. Why oh why can't I go back a step or two. If only DELETE wasn't really delete!!! If only the PC knew the person at the keyboard didn't really know what she was doing and that by giving her the option of deleting something, the PC could overwrite her decision and not actully DELETE the whole godamn thing and pretend like it did. But when the silly girl finally realised what a stupid mistake she had made the PC could then come to the rescue and return eveything the girl thought she had deleted.

I'm so sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home