CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Monday, May 01, 2006

i.am.so.lame

Please read in heavy American accent:

Girl 1: You bring the carrr and I'll drive gurrrl!
Girl 2: OK, let's go gurrrrrrl!

Hahaha that ad really makes me laugh. It's so wonderfully scripted and well casted out. I am just so amazed with the talent and skills our people are coming up with. Oops excuse me while I go barf.

...some time later

OK am back. Anyway for those that are in tune with this blog, may I just give a shout out:

TRAINING TODAY
PHQ
5PM ONWARDS

BRING UR STUPUR AND BRING UR GAME
AND STOP SUDU FROM BEING THIS LAME AGAIN


Let's make cheerleader cheers. I have one for when Juju is on the field as inspired by Jul

It's alright, it's OK
Juju's on the field today!

QB.. is that ur softball team mentioned in the papers yesterday?? If it is congrats!!! For being mentioned... I didn't get to read the whole article so not sure whether you guys won or not.

Oh, GarFu's team is through to Round 2 in the Liga Daerah. Kudos to them. They had a great 2nd half beginning yesterday. I was like, bangang berabis. If you can just picture this ah. The opponents position were the same as when the whistle blew to start the 2nd half but Garfu's left winger was already running level to the defense line chasing the ball. If he could've just crossed the ball nicely, it would've been the fastest 2nd half goal I've ever seen! Priceless look on the opponent's last man.

My feet were itching to play. Two Sunday's already I've watched them play and I want to put on my boots and play with them too... I AM SO FREAKING SAD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home