CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Friday, April 21, 2006

the moment of truth is upon us

A Wish for A Queen
Lookie here.. it's a Queen's birthday! Hehehehe It's QB's bday bahhh!!! Happy Birthday QB! May all your dreams and wishes come true!!!


Hahah that's THE most colourful bday greeting I've ever made. I dunno.. maybe I'm happy coz it's a FRIDAY!

Middle-Eastern Women Get Competitive
Anyway, been awhile since I blogged.. so here I am. Anyone catch the Arab Women's Footie game last night on Astro Channel 5? Drem messaged us last night. Tarus ku swith on TV.. teranah ku duduk tarus. Eh kan main ku eh... the whole commentary was in Arabic.. so the only words I recognised were the names of the players. There was a Mariam, Dahlia, Jacqeline hahahah nada nama-nama mcm tani hahaahah...

A Good Meal
Oh I'd just like to advert a good friend of mine, C'nah punya Nasi Bungkus. Tadi I buy from her 15 bungkus - ada daging and ada ayam - nyamaaaan. And the presentation pun cute. I asked for nasi bungkus wrapped in daun pandan. And they wrapped it so that we could see a lil of the isi so we could tell which one was daging and which ones were ayam. That made it easier for ppl to choose which one's they preferred.

Smells Like Team Spirit
OK.. most of us are going through some changes so things aren't as they used to be. But hopefully with a lil patience and persistence we can get back on our feet and bring this team back where it once was. I know alot of people are trying their best and it's very very much appreciated. So let's try to get this team back on track but to do that we need everyone's effort.

Let's not point any fingers, because slipping into the blaming culture never is a good idea as I have myself personally experienced this and from the bottom of my heart I apologise if anyone has suffered from my actions and behaviour. I am the first one to admit I am not perfect. So, far be it for me to point out another person's weakness and although I have done it in the past it was prolly in a moment of heatedness debate and discussion but hate has never remained in my heart.

Sirens will always have a special place in my heart and I hope that's the same for you guys as well. I've always been proud of the way we can stick with each other like a family does. But as a family would, there are times when we would bicker but I hope our bond has remained strong enough throughout these years (or months in some cases) so that we can bounce right back up and accept each other despite our faults and moments of weaknesses.

So I can hope all of us can put aside our differences and be one big happy family again. Put aside our negativity and make an effort. Because the worse thing a person could ever do is TO NOT TRY AT ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home