CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

poor.Birmingham

Lovely Sirens.. I was flipping through a mag this afternoon as I was doing my shift at the hospital.. and I came across the word Sirens. And whole lot of memories came rushing and almost crushing my brain by the power of it all. That was a little too dramatic wasn't it, but did I get your attention? I did, didn't I? If I didn't then you are one cold-blooded human being. Just kidding.

But, hey I miss you guys too. And isn't it a shame we all can't get back together these days? Well, Balkis is organising training, but seems like people got alot on their plate right now. I really really really really wish we could all find the right time during the right days for the right period of time and get to the right place so we can all melepaskan rindu wif each other.

Aah the good ol' days, I must say seem a million years ago.

But, you know what.. I feel that soon things will be different. I feel, soon that group of girls will be back again back on that ol' muddy field of theirs.

Until then, take care my Sirens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home