CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

the missing...

A little bird told me that today a Star was born 64 years ago. Nadawah, I think we all know who's birthday today's is! It's no other than our Star!

Happy Bday Aneng!

Many many happy returns of the day. And may your wishes all come true...

This month is definitely a birthday month.. we've got so many days to celebrate, I don't know how my tummy is gonna tolerate it. Esheh.. hint hint bday babies!!!

I'm so happy next week ada cuti! Maulud Nabi! So, Monday night I can rest easy! And also I might be taking some time off last week of April as well. Need a quarterly break. Tapi cuti ku tinggal sikiiiit! And it's only April! I want to take off again sometime in August jua and then some days off in December.. wonder if I can. But this year I'll be spending my fasting month in our Lumut branch so it's gonna be different. I lurrrrve working during Puasa time! It's like half-day everyday! And i lurrrve Fridays even more! I wonder if I'll celebrate New Year's in this branch...

Today I found out ada orang ilang near our offices. Yesterday on our way home there were police officers, firemen, other security men with dogs. I thought they were looking for an escaped convict (the result of my imagination going on overdrive) but this morning, my colleague cerita one of the women working here punya father-in-law went out fishing Tuesday lunchtime. And hasn't come back. And he's about 80-years-old. Kasian ah!

Oh, did anyone watch CSI last night? Kasian ah? I was crying by the end of it. People can be so jahat sometimes. Even among their own community and friends. Banar tah tu, buat baik inda orang ingat sekajap saja.. tapi buat jahat orang ingat FOREVER...

And last night ada Grey's Anatomy.. I like that show! I like it a lot. I'm gonna go find the box set ASAP coz I know I can't catch it on TV every week. But I'm so bad at watching box sets, I don't seem to have the time to watch it. But I'm getting there.. slowly...

OK.. a BIG happy birthday again to our Star... Aneng...

What you wish for huh??? To win a Cup? Sudah.. To win a second cup? Sudah juaaa hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home