CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Friday, March 31, 2006

inconsideration has a price

Since my blog is hiding QB's blog.. Ill just remind everyone here again that

TODAY GOT TRAINING AT PHQ
AT 5PM
be there or be square hahaha

So last night we were at the hospital seeing how my dad was doing. He was sleeping. But I don't know how he could sleep with the terribly annoying chattering coming from the bed next to him! Apparently, the bed next to my Dad's was being occupied by a 90-something-year-old man wif a bad heart. But you couldn't tell anything was wrong wif him coz it looked like he was having a right old party there!!!

Yep.. from 6ish to about 8pm last night he had a grand total of 12 visitors. They came in all sorts of shape and size and colour. Some were young and some were old. It was like having a celebrity next to us. If his visitors could not sit on the chairs provided (and also the many that were borrowed from various other patients who had the minimum number of visitors, they would sit on the floor, if there were no floor space left to sit on, they would stand. So if I were to start charging entrance fee, I think I would be a very rich girl by now.

Seating fees: BND10
Floor-seating fees: BND5
Standing fees: BND3


Then I would enforce a membership discount card (10% off)

I don't mind tolerating people with a lot of visitors most of the time. But from what my mum said.. these visitors are almost constantly there. From 5am until 11pm at night! Where do they put the Visiting Hours signs anyway? Behind the door?

And when I brought this up to the nurse on duty. All they said was they tried to tell the patient and his adoring fans that other patients needed to rest too but they just won't listen.
Anyway.. I just really really hope tomorrow is his last day there!

I can't help getting extremely annoyed with the whole situation. But this is about my Dad. And nobody makes my Dad unhappy or get lack of sleep!

Today my mum thankfully informed me that Bed #16 and their 20 guests have moved their party elsewhere... rumour has it to Jerudong... so all I can say is.. I wish them luck in getting free passes to get in more than 2 visitors there! You go Gleneagles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home