CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Monday, April 03, 2006

April Babies

Life is precious. I think there are so many things that are more important than some or most of the things that we are so engrossed with at the moment. We’re always intent on petty things that don’t really deserve the massive amount of attention that we always dedicate to it. But other things which ARE important we seem to be blind to. j

Sometimes life deals you a hard blow. But you’ll be a stronger person if you can just accept it and work your way around it. In the end, it’s about the choices you make. I think I’m starting to learn about the more important things in life. And it saddens me that I’ve been so blind in so many circumstances. I really hope to make things better after this.

But I’ll always have time for friends! So April Babies.. here they come!

April 6th – Star64

April 8th – ‘Bo

April 20th – Coach G

April 21st – Qbee

April 25th – Lynda Triplet

Ooh and everyone should try this site out: http://www.myheritage.com

All you have to do is sign up, upload a picture or yourself and they'll give you a celebrity which you have similar features with. I'm not gonna tell you who my celebrity lookalike I am hahaha it's so corny! but I can tell you I look like an Italian tennis player, one of the girls from Clueless, a Korean actress, and an Israeli pop singer... to me inda plg ada resemblance.. you guys try lagi! it's really fun. And I also suggest putting in a pic of your other half and see which celebrity they look like hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home