CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Training

Hi girls, I am back, but not for long as I will be away again next week. Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to make it to the Mr and Mrs Cutlery's residence on Sat nite. I hope so anyway cos I am such a glutton and I should be there to finish all the food for you.

Anyway, I think the schoolgirl Sirens have mostly finished their exams by now kan? So training is ON, tomorrow afternoon at PHQ. You better all come and make Scurry's day cos I think she is having big time training withdrawal symptoms! hehehhehe.

K gtg. C y'all soon insyaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home