CucurUdang.Com

We like eating cucur udang. Sometimes we eat cucur udang with chilli sauce, sometimes with tomato sauce for the ones that inda pandai eat chilli sauce. But overall our favourite is cucur udang. Always and forever!

Monday, March 13, 2006

thunder.. thunder.. thundercats

My Sirens.. my lovely, beautiful Sirens. How do I love thee.. let me count the ways.

1. I love how you just cannot resist the glint of a camera flash.
2. I love how you love to kick ass at appropriate times and also don't mind having ur own asses kicked.
3. I love how u can project your voices to be heard 100feet away while a whole stand of other supporters are behind you yet I can still hear your voice distinctly and clearly.
4. I love how we're still a family even though we've gone through so many rough patches in the past.
5. I love how you are instantly alert when you hear the word food being mentioned.
6. I love how everytime someone says BULA, you jump to attention.
7. I love how you just keep on reading and reading this blogsite.

OK so today I received a memo about a particular restaurant in KB which recently opened and is famous for its Nasi Ayam is not halal. That it serves pork to its customers and that includes Muslim customers because the Muslim customers don't know it serves non-halal food because there's no red sign.

And then someone else said they don't serve pork. They serve dog.

Lagi tah parut ku do somersaults!

Then I remembered something else that is making my tummy do highly advanced gymnastics fit for the olympics. On Friday night me and the Fork went to Supasave Gdg and parked in the basement. And this car which was parked behind ours apparently langgar a bird. You wanna know how I know? Because the bird was still stuck in the front grill of the car!

I wish I could've taken a picture of it, but I didn't want to make anyone else throw up.

So I've been talking to a certain person whose name is a deadly and lethal flower and all she can say is that her tummy lain rasa sdh after all the dog, birds and babi! I really don't think she should say that out loud hahahaha

Are ur brains still bouncing?

So to go or not to go tonight huh.

Oh and let's all ask Poison for Saturday night's pictures.

Poison.. Poison.. Poison...
Pictures.. Pictures... Pictures...
Tomorrow.. tomorrow... tomorrow...

Poison said there's a really funny one of Faith. But I shall be the judge of funny pictures hahaha.. coz have you seen my pictures of Drem hahaha Drem you're so multitalented. So many faces in so little time hahahhaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home